Cardoso Balisong

cardoso5fr

As i said on my presentation, i'm Bali Maker. I'm also a balisong fan since years and years and moderator on various balisong forum.

I post you just some of my strange balisong work here :D

Full Ta6V4 balisong on ball bearing system (blade and handle are in TI)
tibali04.jpg

tibali03.jpg

Forged file balisong blade with stainless handle
cynikbali06.jpg

cynikbali02.jpg

cynikbali04.jpg

Mini Ti balisong and 110WCrv5 blade with a C70 forged blade and Stainless steel handle
lamepro207.jpg

lamepro204.jpg

lamepro205.jpg

lamepro206.jpg

lamepro209.jpg

Some ball bearing balisong
ikbs43.jpg

ikbs41.jpg

ikbs46.jpg

Image%20du%20Presse-papiers.jpg

ikbs4.jpg

baliJD05.jpg

baliJD02.jpg

baliJD03.jpg

Ive been checking out your work since I gotten deeper into balisongs 2thumbs
I would love to own one someday

thank you for the insparation and eye candy
you helped fuel my addiction:)
if i remember correctly your balis are some of the first custom balis i saw.
since i was little ive been interested in balis however not exposed to them, i had/have my first bali keychain that i got 10-15yrs ago. just recently i have started to flip, collect, modify and someday make balis. i like all the different shapes and sizes of balisongs. my collection/resources is small/limited due to rough times i am limited with what i can do right now.
im still trying to talk my wife into letting me get a couple spots for your bali on JD :bud:

The talk with wife is rarely easy about knive :D

If you need advice of idea to make your own balisong with not a lot of tool. You will find the two tutorial i did about the topic. And you can ask me here or by PM. I will answer you by pleasure :D

thank you very much 2thumbs

before i got another bali i was actually checking out your tutorials thinking about making a bali instead of buying one first.

so far i have a lot of ideas but few resources(i have a dremel, some hand tools, design experience(know Acad pretty good), and have always been mechanically inclined

i have been doing mods to my Mtech Twist, i would like to make the handles wider by adding pieces of (1/8inch) material the same shape as the handles but i am having problems with; what material, drilling the holes and findins new hardware that will work. once i am happy with it i will post some pics either here and/or at a couple other forums

finding the right sized pins seems to be a big issue for me along with heat treating

oh this :bud: is me talking to my wife
but i may steal from my (small)knife fund that she doesnt know about to get in on your JD balisong (my second chance to get a bali you made so i feel i need to at least try this time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some if the coolest little balis I have ever seen. What is the price range on the smallest ones ie; the one you show with the Kydex neck sheath or the forged file blades?

Back