bubba-san

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
I cleared this thread with bubba-san first.

Most of you might know bubba-san's health is failing. As one of us I feel we have a duty to lift our brother up to the Lord in prayer. We serve a God of mercy and hope and he could use a bunch of both. Please add James to your prayer list.

Thanks

Brad

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I haven't been able to download Knife Dogs since Thursday night,finally I get on this morning and see this. My heart is breaking,this is so sad.
God bless you Bubba,I'll miss you. But I'll see you,by and by,up in glory.

Brad ,Calvin and taself. Thanks so much for the kind words , Makes me feel much better about My health problems .

I know we all have to move on sometimes and I am not afraid because, my religion teaches me to have faith and accept what I cannot change .

With friends like you fellas ,I can climb any hill or mountain or any obstacle in my way . God Bless ...... In friendship always Bubba

A question I have asked myself many times in my life as I have watched loved ones suffer and suffered myself is,why do we suffer?
This answer came to me recently one morning while I was in the middle of my Bible study time. At least this is the way God has used suffering in my life.
We must suffer because Christ suffered. And if we believe the gospel of Christ and accept Him as our Savior and become a member of the body of Christ then we will be joint heirs with Him and inherit an eternity without any pain or suffering. That is,if we are to gain what Christ has gained then we must suffer as He has suffered,even unto death. Now,all suffer but those that reject Christ will continue to suffer for eternity! So,in our suffering we are to come to Christ,or,our suffering is designd to bring us to Christ and keep us in Christ until death.
See Romans 8:14-18 and 1st Corinthians 2:9 .
I hope that this may help any and all who have asked this same question.

A question I have asked myself many times in my life as I have watched loved ones suffer and suffered myself is,why do we suffer?
This answer came to me recently one morning while I was in the middle of my Bible study time. At least this is the way God has used suffering in my life.
We must suffer because Christ suffered. And if we believe the gospel of Christ and accept Him as our Savior and become a member of the body of Christ then we will be joint heirs with Him and inherit an eternity without any pain or suffering. That is,if we are to gain what Christ has gained then we must suffer as He has suffered,even unto death. Now,all suffer but those that reject Christ will continue to suffer for eternity! So,in our suffering we are to come to Christ,or,our suffering is designd to bring us to Christ and keep us in Christ until death.
See Romans 8:14-18 and 1st Corinthians 2:9 .
I hope that this may help any and all who have asked this same question.

Calvin , I know you are right . Suffering is a cleansing process that we all must endure to enter the kingdom of heaven , I am ready for whatever the Lord has in store for me ....... God Bless ............. Bubba

Back