Books

AkWildman

What's the best knife making book you ever read and why.
I read all of Mr Goddard's stuff and enjoyed his writting.Some of its outdated but I like his spirit of
use what ya got,or find a way that works for you.Anyway I myself don't have much of a library on knife making and would like to hear from others what books they have enjoyed most.

Mine is: The Complete Bladesmith, Forging Your Way To Perfection by Jim Hrisoulas. Has a lot of good info on a lot of topics. Good for the beginner and as a reference. Written in a manner that is easy to follow.

George I've looked at that one but the reviews weren't to hot,I may just try a sample on the kindle and see.At preasant I'm reading knifemaking with Bob Lovless and it's a fun read not real insightful from a builder's point of view but so far lots of history about the man.One book I've had for years that's a good reference but would put you to sleep even jacked up on redbull would be a book and it's not handy so I can't remember the actual title is guns knives and traps of the mountain man.lots of neet history but tuff to read.

Back