Benchmade 940-1 Osborne Carbon Fiber

FlyRice

25D4D9CB-E2A1-40F4-B6A6-FA881F516517.jpeg 0A4F600A-180C-4465-9D0A-DD8A6DEFF479.jpeg 7D3CA757-0AAE-44CB-8580-9458FC7AD063.jpeg 7A8D48D2-C4A0-4B10-9725-47C50E949B9A.jpeg I have a custom 940-1 for sale. I bought it brand new directly from Benchmade online. My original receipt is included with your purchase. This 940-1 has never been sharpened, never been used and never been carried. I did happen to upgrade it with a full set of custom blue anodized titanium screws including the pivot screw. I also added a custom carbon fiber clip made by Mike St. Clair. The custom screw set was $60 and came all the way from Australia. The Mike St. Clair carbon fiber clip was $50. I saved the original clip and all of the original black screws and bagged them up organizing and labeling the screw bags in case they were to be put back in so that the screws can go back on the knife accordingly. No mix ups. I’m very meticulous with everything. This 940-1 is flawless and it has perfect centering of the blade from the factory. I used a law enforcement discount to get the 940-1 at a great price and I’m passing those savings on to the new proud owner. Even though I’m still considered a new member on this forum I have history with many many sales. if you search my screen name you’ll see my history and nothing but flawless transactions every single time all my buyers. I have great selling feedback you can also search.

I’m asking $240 because I paid just under $200 for the 940-1 and with the addition of the custom carbon clip and screw set, an additional value of $110, I feel $240 including free shipping is fair. I ship USPS Priority Mail and I always ship the same day payments are received. I take PayPal.

Please pm me for any questions. Thanks.

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

I made a mistake in making this listing. I wrote that I have history selling here on this forum. But my history is on the official Benchmade Forum if you wish to search my username and history on that forum. Sorry for the mixup and confusion. My username on the Benchmade Forum is: FlyRice253

I’m not sure if I can delete this thread but I just wanted to inform everyone that this knife has been sold so this thread is no longer current. Thank you much!

Back