Arkansas custom knife show

I'm going too! Spectator only, but I'm looking forward to it. I've probably been to 50 gun shows, but never a knife only show. Any of you guys see me there, please give me shout so I can put a face to the forum profile. How will you recognize me? I just got some shirts made today. And, it won't be the pink one, I promise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 12
I'm going too! Spectator only, but I'm looking forward to it. I've probably been to 50 gun shows, but never a knife only show. Any of you guys see me there, please give me shout so I can put a face to the forum profile. How will you recognize me? I just got some shirts made today. And, it won't be the pink one, I promise.

Ill be on the lookout for you.

Have fun fellas. As I said in a post over on BF my wife nixed my scheming for the weekend.

Chris

I got back home from the show last night. It was a good show for me and most of the people I talked to. I will definitely be going back next year! I hope everyone got home safe and sound,we left early before the ice and snow started and headed south as fast as we dared. I was too busy to take any photos but I did get my wife to snap this one of James Scroggs and I holding two of the fighters that we recently collaborated on. These are James designs and he did the blade,I did the handles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 16
I've been to that show a couple times. It kept me busy talking the entire weekend and I didn't get to see the rest of the show. I see they had a new venue this year and next year there a new show staff.
Nice pic of you and James.

I finally got to meet a Knife Dog in person, Calvin. Guys, his folders are impressive! I'd seen the pics, but you need to see them in person. Show was very crowded Saturday morning, shoulder to shoulder, actually a little too crowded to me. As this was the first "real" show I've ever attended, one thing that shocked me were the prices. Holy Cow!

I'm a newbie, only made a dozen blades so far, but I saw quite a few at the show that were no better than some of mine. Actually some were worse in my opinion, but they were still asking $300+ for them. I'm curious, maybe you Show Dogs can enlighten me. Are there actually a lot of sales at a show like this or is it more an advertising meet and greet for future sales?

I finally got to meet a Knife Dog in person, Calvin. Guys, his folders are impressive! I'd seen the pics, but you need to see them in person. Show was very crowded Saturday morning, shoulder to shoulder, actually a little too crowded to me. As this was the first "real" show I've ever attended, one thing that shocked me were the prices. Holy Cow!

I'm a newbie, only made a dozen blades so far, but I saw quite a few at the show that were no better than some of mine. Actually some were worse in my opinion, but they were still asking $300+ for them. I'm curious, maybe you Show Dogs can enlighten me. Are there actually a lot of sales at a show like this or is it more an advertising meet and greet for future sales?
Anthony,
It was great meeting and talking to you.

Back