A couple of my sword collection.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
Here are photos of two of my swords,the bigger one I recieved 53 years ago,my grandmother gave it to me when I was baptized. I bought the smaller one 5 years ago,it is my every day user.
If you know the word if God you know that these are swords,the sword of the Holy Spirit.
I have a short sword (New Testement) that I keep in my shop and a paperback sword at my cabin.
Y'all feel free to add photos and stories about your swords here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 10
Cute Calvin
Matthew 10
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

You fooled me brother. Not what I was expecting to see. Glad I finally took a look at what you were showing off. I've got several in my collection but can only read one at a time.

You fooled me brother. Not what I was expecting to see. Glad I finally took a look at what you were showing off. I've got several in my collection but can only read one at a time.

Ray,
I have actually read more than one at a time,comparing,word for word,two different versions.

Back