2013 KD Members Choice Awards

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
All right guys and gals the polls are set up and ready to go. Take a few minutes to vote for your favorite knife, the maker will appreciate it.

Brad,
I just voted and there have hardly been any votes cast in all of the categories.
Can you put a link here so folks can find where to vote a little easier?

Thanks for all of your hard work doing this.

I've been trying to access this thread via Tappa Talk on my iPhone, when I view the thread I see only last years awards thread,nothing from this year. It may be my phone or Tappa Talk.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Tapatalk, I have to select web view to see the polls.

Edited to add; Mine is Android. I see your is Apple. My condolences. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Im at work and will vote when I get home for sure. On the phone also. I guess Tapatalk doesn't like polls :)

Just came from the polls. What a horse race it is! You dogs get over there and vote. They are all deserving to be winners, it's hard to choose.

Here is the daily reminder to go check out the KD awards and vote. There are still a number of close categories.

I just came from there and counted how many people that have viewed one of the categories. There are 107 names there but only 41 voters. Could somebody explain why over half didn't vote? Maybe I just haven't had my coffee yet but that seems wrong.

I just came from there and counted how many people that have viewed one of the categories. There are 107 names there but only 41 voters. Could somebody explain why over half didn't vote? Maybe I just haven't had my coffee yet but that seems wrong.

It baffles me also and I'm drinking my coffee ;). You can vote in less than a second. One click is all it takes.

I agree. Come on guys................most of these polls only have 30 some voters. We have a LOT more members here than that. As mentioned above, this only takes a couple seconds to vote.

Get over there and get it done. :)

OK, I had 2 cups and still can't figure it out. Why do they go to all the trouble to check it all out but not vote?

I am hoping it is people that are not members here, who are just checking it out. I don't think they can vote because it won't let me unless I'm logged in.

The only excuse is trying to pick only one knife out of all the great choices. You do need to be a member to vote but why would someone not want to join Knifedogs????

Back