2 Neck Knives -52100 steel

Daniel Rohde

#1:
This is a great everyday carry knife small light, the rear end is designed for your pinky finger to be as a guard and to shorten the knife.
Dimensions:
Steel: 52100 carbon steel (can rust)
Finish: This has a blade scale finish on the flats and a etched finish on the bevel
Grind: Flat ground
Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta with G10 liners
Pins: Loveless style bolts
Sheath: Kydex with a olive Para cord lanyard
Length: 7"
Width: 1 1/8"
Spine Thickness: .110"
1/4" behind the edge: .044"
Edge Spine Thickness: .017"
Knife Weight(oz.): 3.05
Knife and sheath(oz.): 4.50

First to post "I'll Take it!"(Or email me) gets it. I will send you either a PM or a email and send you a paypal invoice and I'll get it shipped off to ya'.
Email:RohdeEdge@gmail.com

PRICE: $150 Shipped---SOLD!!

411185785.jpg

This Knife is RIGHT HANDED!
411185765.jpg

411185767.jpg

EDC Neck Knife 52100 steel-Caper:
This is a great little knife my first of this handle design. The handle design allows for a much shorter knife with a full, good grip.This knife is also a right handers knife it has a very asymmetric handle. Overall a really nice package.** My logo did not turn out well on this knife just so you know**I can send a pic if needed

Steel: 52100 carbon steel(can rust)
Hardness: @ 62 HRC( this is pretty hard for this steel and means it is not designed for heavy lateral use)
Grind: Convex
Handle Material: Lemon wood(dymondwood)
Pins: brass corbys(it's disadvantage is that it can scratch)
Sheath: Kydex with blade grommets and a olive tan adjustable para cord lanyard
Length: 7.00"
Width: .875"
Spine Thickness: .102"
1/4" behind the edge: .042"
Edge Spine Thickness: .004"(or close to that, it is hard to get a perfect measurement)
Knife Weight(oz.): 2.55oz
Knife and sheath(oz.): 4.25oz

First to post "I'll Take it!"(Or email me) gets it. I will send you either a PM or a email and send you a paypal invoice and I'll get it shipped off to ya'.
Email:RohdeEdge@gmail.com

PRICE: $SOLD Shipped
Right Handed!

411183044.jpg

411162689.jpg

Thanks For looking!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Daniel Rohde

Last edited:
Update: #1 is sold! #2 is price reduce!(Now $95...I'd like to say I think it is worth more but I need to get it sold so I can pay for the next three I'm making :)

Back