• A

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Justin Presson

Ok guys here are 3 designs let me know which one you like better by voting in the poll.
If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen the same pick but please vote here to. Just for fun I want to see what people gravitate to.
Thanks guys and gals!
IMG_20180726_172557_448.jpg
JP

I picked A as they all sit, but B has some real appealing potential with some minor blade tweaks.

They're all nice looking.
John there is something about that one to I like but also know something is not right. I only spent about 10 min on that one and need some input on what it needs.

I voted C...but could have just as easily voted A (it's harder to "see" A in 2-D?) All three are good designs...kinda like a friend asking which of your children do you love the best...lol.

Tilting the plunge line on C might look a bet better?

I voted C...but could have just as easily voted A (it's harder to "see" A in 2-D?) All three are good designs...kinda like a friend asking which of your children do you love the best...lol.

Tilting the plunge line on C might look a bet better?
Yes I agree with you and Von to tilt the plunge. My skills on this program are not the best and I am using the work computer on my 30 min lunch break to cram these in...lol

I have one question. On C is that an opening oval on top of blade? Why if it is a flipper?
I like A for the design.
Yes Mike it is. I actually changed the shape of it a bit today but the thought behind it is sometimes you want to be a bit more discreet when opening the knife so you can gently open it with your thumb instead of flipping it open.

Btw...Justin...I think you have crazy good design skillz...those LINES!!
Thanks I appreciate that! I wish I had my own computer because I think I could get wrapped up for hours making tweaks. This program is fine but sometimes there are little issues I don't know yet that have some limits. I'm sure if I got used to the program I could iron them out.

I'm a "tweaker" also....often times I am the only one that can see the iterations(when I ask...which is better?)...lol...It's crazy but a line width of movement on the shape can change the entire feel of the blade...

Back