KnifeKits rip off

teksonn

I've been buying my kydex sheath making supplies from KnifeKits for years and free shipping has been for orders of $49 or more. Now suddenly they have almost doubled their price to $89. I understand that the price of everything is going up but this is a rip off, greed at its best. To that end I am currently looking for a new supplier. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

I've been buying my kydex sheath making supplies from KnifeKits for years and free shipping has been for orders of $49 or more. Now suddenly they have almost doubled their price to $89. I understand that the price of everything is going up but this is a rip off, greed at its best. To that end I am currently looking for a new supplier. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
Wish I could help. It seems to be the new norm.

My experience from ordering from many different places in the knife community , is that you wiill seldom deal with nicer people. I do not think anybody is getting rich selling supplies.Folks,not everything is a conspiricy to drain your precious bodily fluids. Cheers

I thought it was always $99 or above for free shipping?? I always order $100 to get the free shipping. Lol

Back