Couple of slip joint WIP

Ryan, I've said it before and I'll say it again - Very nice work and attention to detail.
cool.gif

Frank how ya been? Hope the stud pictures were detailed enough you could understand what was going on.

Mr. Davison thanks, and with all due respect I have no idea how that many slip joints didn't put you in the psyche ward. Slip joints will drive a crazy man up a wall.

Thanks John I'm ready to see what Mr. Hurst is gonna do.
Thanks to my lovely bride I have some better pictures.
knives124.jpg

knives126.jpg

knives122.jpg

Ryan,

They about did drive me crazy, really!

It took making a couple hundred to even get close to making each one with out a problem.

So when I say you done good - YOU DONE GOOD - pat your self on the back - These DO LOOK GREAT!

Will watch and see what Ken does with them - should be good also......

Hope to see more from you in the future?

All the best to you and yours,

Todd

Mike I knew better than to post pictures before Kayla had a chance to take some, but I couldn't resist lol.

Thanks Todd, I'm sure I'll make some more I don't want em to get the best of me. It just maybe a while lol. Double bladed trapper?!?!?!

No pics. I haven't talked to Mr. Hurst since he received the knife, need to give him a hollar and see how goes it

I just discovered this WIP by accident and spent several hours ( to my wife's consternation I ate dinner with a laptop nearby ) reading it ALL the way through.................

This is one of the best WIPs ever.

Great job on those knives Ryan.

I'm gonna leave pearl alone for awhile I think. As for bronze bushings I'm torn on those....... we'll see.

Corey "synthesist" Gimbel

Back