Where can I get spindal sander sleeves?

Gahagan

I have a spindal sander that I got from my father inlaw when he passed away. I use this thing quite a bit. When I got it he had a large amount of extra sleeves for it bu I have used all of them. I cannot find them anywhere now. I the packs were ridged 10 count assorted sleeves but I look them up on line and no one carries them anymore. Where can I find some?

yes this is what I need but I am from wilkesboro(where Lowes Started) we dont have an HD anywhere near. And they dont sell them online and those that do are not carrieng them or are out of stock.

Ok plan B

Here's the next option I could find.

http://www.amazon.com/grit-4-5-Sanding-Sleeve-Assortment/dp/B003DL36MW

Only one grit per pack but the have different packs available.

I called the nearest HD - about 50 miles away, they are out right now but next time I get down
that way - probably next weekend - I'll check if you like.

Let me know how many packs you'd want. If they have them I can pick them up & send them your way.

Anyway, let me know.

Thanks that is about the price of the set. I need about 5 packs I use it alot and they seem to wear fast when used on metal.

sorry to hijack, I have a delta oscillating spindle sander and I freaking hate the dang thing:) it works good but the freaking drums are about $1.50 ea and they don’t last very long. After we get the shop moved down to TX I will be converting it to a small horizontal belt sander. I will just remove the drive part that makes it oscillate and build some wheels:)

Yes I told my wife to send you out a check. If you have not gotten it by Mon. Let me know and I will get another one out to you.
PS thank you so very much for getting those for me.

OK, just wanted to make sure it made it there.

I've lost stuff in the mail before. In fact my wife recently shipped
a painting she had spent many hours on and it never arrived.

After a couple of months and multiple faxed responses UPS insurance
reimbursed her for the insured amount. Should have been at least
triple based on her time involved with the piece.

I guess now I'm paranoid.

Anyway, let me know if you need more spindle sleeves.

Back