What the hay is going on with Youtube????

C Craft

What the hay is going on with youtube lately??? About 9 in 10 videos I have tried to watch on youtube lately I get this message, "An error has occurred, please try again later."

So what is up, anyone know?? I saw somewhere that some how this was related to the attack on Sony but, I think that is just paranoia! But there is something definitely wrong!!

I have been trying to watch some video on programming a PID as I still haven't got mine running right but, no luck every time I click on one of the video's I get that same message, no matter how many times I try later!!

Last edited:
I got the same message a couple of times but was able to get on within a few minutes. I figured it might have something to do with extremely high usage with the kids out of school.

I guess that is a possibility Denny but it has gotten so bad I haven't been able to see anything on youtube for a week or more! Most of the time it instruction type video's that I look at but, even links where someone has made a post during a thread won't work. I did a couple of Google searches about it and everyone is talking about the problem and a lot of talk about this and that but no definite as too what is going on or how to go about a fix!

I finally figured this one out it was a update from Adobe that had not downloaded properly, when I took care of that I get it work right 9 out of 10 times.

Back