Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show???

now Todd they only shoot the ones from Kansas or Arkansas. yes two people have been shot due to idiots( actually dealers who didn't check chambers). But none in the last two years. They have been super cautious about tie banding hammers and actions.

Mike, how 'bout that bunch from south of the Red River?

:p

I just want everyone here to know that when I refer to (them) I'm not talking just about folks from Oklahoma.
You go this show and there are probably someone from every state and nine counrties....... unsure

So when I say "them" well you will see when you go.
And wear good shoes.

Todd

The only one I knew personally was Keith Murr from Arkansas. One dealer shot a pistol and hit the floor then hit Keith in the ankle. That was over 10 years ago. Todd is right when you have that many people together stupid things happen. Again they have tried to be safety concious as they can. if you try to take firearms into it you will have a wait while they tie it up. Les we will not hold that against you!!

I agree, if you have any interest in the outdoors/hunting you outta go if it's with a reasonable distance. Just a sight to see.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there in November and April 2010.

It's Meet and Greet time gentlemen.

Good stuff!

BC

Looks like it might be worth trying to get a table at the April show. Thanks for all the input.

Oh, by the way..... just wondering if us non-maker types are welcome to join in the beer drinking festivities with those of you that actually have some talent.

I can get Todd there is 3 hours by just telling him the mammoth ivory lady is there. Not only for the ivory but the pretty lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Mr. Mike Miller I was able to secure a table at the November show.

This is gonna be fun. I'll be the guy with 1.5 knives on the table....you won't be able to miss me.

Thanks again Mike!

BC

Thanks to Mr. Mike Miller I was able to secure a table at the November show.

This is gonna be fun. I'll be the guy with 17 knives on the table....you won't be able to miss me.

Thanks again Mike!

BC

your numbers where all messed up, so I fixed it! ;)

Now ya gotta get to work! :running dog:

your numbers where all messed up, so I fixed it! ;)

Now ya gotta get to work! :running dog:

Thanks Les...no pressure or anything. :)

GLWJ just mailed 30 Alpha Echo blanks. That should get me started!

p.s. Les #1 & #2 front and center April 2010.

Bill to help you it is 6-C-6 Row 6 on top section C then table 6 on S.E. corner I'm backing you up at 6-C-8 on the other aisle

Back