USAknifemaker.com/KnifeDogs Hammer in Pictures...

thanks tracy it was a blast wish i could of stayed longer,i will say you will see me next year. here is some more pics

Attachments

• 100_2440.jpg
    100_2440.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
well heres more

Attachments

• 100_2447.jpg
    100_2447.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_2439.jpg
    100_2439.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_2442.jpg
    100_2442.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 47
my first set is boss and his wife 2 shaunasy(HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT) 3 les vorhies in the second group 1 picboss on left steve janik on right, and i cant remember all the other names sorry

I agree with Frankin this event was a blast!!! Great learning experience and a chance to put faces to names. Thanks Tracy for a great time!!! The food was great and you and your staff did a great job running the event. I also wish I could have completed the weekend, I will be planning for next year for sure!!

Jealous much! :D

Looks like a great time was had and so many toys to play with!!

That's a neat little forge. A home build?

Hammer10.jpg

I like the hammers! Look quite new. :D

hammer27.jpg

What's this for? Rivetting folders?

hammer44.jpg

Announcing our 2nd annual Hammer In the first weekend in August of 2012...
Evening of..Friday August 3rd 5pm to 9pm
Saturday 8:30am to 5pm August 4
Sunday 9am to 2pm
Bigger, better, crazier...

Sign me up for 2013 Boss! I'll be a little too busy to make it to next year's, but I should hopefully be able to get free for 2013.

Steve Janik setting aside a little Stag for the winter...
janik-stag.jpg

Thanks everybody for the pictures. I wasn't there because I can't stand clean places to work.

Very depressing for me. :s7435:

steve looks like a kid in a candy store, i was depressed i did not come home with more, think i need to go to aa i might be addicted to tracys shop after being there lol

Rudy,
I did have some $100 bills when I got there (we call 'em Goat Tongues, here) but I didn't make it out with 'em.
Steve

ps. you'd be suprised how hard it it to walk with your pants stuffed full of stag horn. good thing they didn't weigh me on the way out......sshhhhhhhh

:35:Thanks to Keith Johnson, Roger Cook and Les Voorhies for doing a great job teaching!:35:

And thanks to Tracy, Lora and the rest of the USAKnifemaker team for putting on a great hammer in and being gracious hosts

Back