Tuxedo Dagger! Dressed to kill!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator

HI EVERYONE!!! :D Its been a crazy couple of months. Last year about this time We closed on a house and property about a mile away from our home. The house is a 100+ year old farmhouse with a pole barn/4 car detached garage. I knew it needed some work. But I had a dream and a vision for the place. After almost 10 months of working on the house. And another month of working on the shop. We made into the new house the last week of September. and finished and moved into the shop the first week of October. Its been a BLURRRRRR. but now that things finally sorta calmed down. I managed to get a couple of knives completed!! Counting my blessings

This is one worthy of sharing some pictures!! Please take a look and let me know your thoughts!

Herring bone pattern damascus
Ebony and Mammoth ivory handles.
Sheath with Stingray skin inlay.

Nice knife Randy, I really like the contrast in the handle and blade

Welcome to the farm house owners club. Mine is 200ish however it has been so renovated there is not too much original left

Really cool dagger Randy!!! That handle looks like it took a lot of time and care to do, and the damascus is very impressive.

Thank you guys for checking out the post and the nice comments. :)

Lovin the new shop. Tomorrow Im expecting a cool new addition to be delivered! Its a KNIFE LIFE!

Back