Traditional Slip Joint Folder #001

Bruce, This 2 blade folder has a very classy look. Also looks like it will do the work.

Thanks for sharing.

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives

Bruce, #009 is gorgeous. Is this your first double blade?

Nope, here is the first 2 blade. # 006

100_4718_edited.jpg

100_4726_edited.jpg

100_4720_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bruce,
Ever consider a slippie training build in? Maybe a small weekend group, you could put together a package with hotel and make a few bucks, maybe even split with a charity. I'm sure you have plenty of spare time, LOL..Sign me up when you do. We could get kits from David, maybe with pre heated blades.

Just a thought.
Thirsting for knowledge,
Steve

Hey Bruce,
Ever consider a slippie training build in? Maybe a small weekend group, you could put together a package with hotel and make a few bucks, maybe even split with a charity. I'm sure you have plenty of spare time, LOL..Sign me up when you do. We could get kits from David, maybe with pre heated blades.

Just a thought.
Thirsting for knowledge,
Steve

Thats a good idea. Sometime I may get organized enough to do something like that. I need a rockwell tester of my own so we can test our heat treat on the blade and spring. Maybe a couple more grinders and some work bench space. My shop is a little cramped with more than 3 people in there. A group of 3 or 4 would be nice and personal. No maker left behind education.

Bruce,
Those swedges look like they take a fine touch. What size wheel do you use or do you use a platen. I tend to use a 2" wheel for most of my swedges.
-John

I think you have found your true calling in these Bruce! now stop making them so damn nice your making the rest of us look bad!

Back