The Steinbrucke (Kershaw) Leek

MUAlum13

Wanted to share a knife I got when I first began collecting knives (has only been about 6 months) before I knew about brands, steel types, and what makes a quality knife. Its a Steinbrucke; I even created a post here asking about them a few months ago. I am still pretty impressed with this knife. Its a clear rip off of the Leek (I know a lot of members here dont like blatant copies). Has 410 for the handle and 14c28n steel for the blade with titanium coating and with personally 1 of my favorite clip designs; I just love it. There are some fit & finish issues which is to be expected for such an inexpensive knife but for $9.99 or best offer and free shipping, this knife is definitely worth trying. (I have a few other models with the same steel and it has held up beautifully so I do believe their heat treat is pretty good). And yeah, the 'Steinbrucke' labeled all over isnt a good look but it is what it is. Just wanted to share this if anyone is interested in a surprisingly nice and CHEAP knife.16502269253688037974851195793975.jpg16502275261799136887753555240162.jpg

Last edited:
You paid TEN dollars for it? Can't beat that!

Honestly, I usually carry and old beat up Gerber. It's nice enough that I don't worry about it breaking and it holds and edge well, BUT it's cheap enough that if it DOES break or if it gets lost, I'm not too upset about it.

You paid TEN dollars for it? Can't beat that!

Honestly, I usually carry and old beat up Gerber. It's nice enough that I don't worry about it breaking and it holds and edge well, BUT it's cheap enough that if it DOES break or if it gets lost, I'm not too upset about it.
$8 plus tax is what I paid so under $9 lol. Ya insanely cheap. There are Steinbrucke reps I guess is the correct term that are selling all diff models for this price and this may be my fav. I actually just started looking at old Gerbers for that exact reason haha.

Back