the knives we make

brittgudowski

attachment.php

Attachments

• sh 001.jpg
    sh 001.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 237
Hi Bossdog,
It sure is a hollow handle.Made the same way Lile made it.
We love the Lile Rambo knives... That's all we make.
britt

that's what I thought. good job. I bet those sell well.

So far we have sold out every time.we sell them for 650.00.
we have all(Lile/Rambo fans) waited for so long for someone to make the Lile Rambo knives so us poor folks could buy them.
this is really a fan base knife operation. for fans by fans.
Terry Sloan who worked for Lile for 25-30 yrs gave me the blue prints and Mrs.Lile gave me her blessing, so here we are.
funny how a knife can make such an impact on you. i have loved Lile Rambo knives since i was 12 and i am now 36.
i also use 50% of the money to help those in need.
britt

Britt

great looking blade

a question

how large is the tang up inside there and how are you locking it down??

love the design

every do any runs in anything besides 1095?? say like CPM m4 or damascus?

Hi Dave,
the tang is 5/8 long and 3/4 wide. As to how i connect it, i can't give that away =). I will say it is super duper solid.I am going to do a destruction video soon, to show how rock solid they are.As far as steel goes i would be willing to do it in anything. I am looking into 5160 and 52100 also.
britt

Britt,
I sure do miss those Rambo movies. Every once in a while one there will be a Rambo marithon on tv. That is when all other television show cease to exist. Thanks for keeping these knives alive.

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives

Bing,
I know EXACTLY what you mean....=) i grew out of the Batman stage like around 5th grade, but when it come's Rambo,we'll, that's just different.=)
britt

Hi Dave,
the tang is 5/8 long and 3/4 wide. As to how i connect it, i can't give that away =). I will say it is super duper solid.I am going to do a destruction video soon, to show how rock solid they are.As far as steel goes i would be willing to do it in anything. I am looking into 5160 and 52100 also.
britt

awesome

cant wait!

Thanks so much Steve,
I have a GREAT FEELING this batch is going to be AWESOME because the grinding came out so well;).
Will post pic's in about a week or so....
britt

Hi
hope it's ok to post my blog site.... not trying to break the rules.......
myramboknives.blogspot.com( use google for black starr knives too)
britt

Back