The Design Winner - Randy of HHH !! Congrats !!

Vote for your favorite Hometown Hero Design !!

• Big Smitty

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Lagrange

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Denny Eller

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Randy HHH

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Steve Janik

• Ausbrooks

• Brad704

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Franklin #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lagrange #2

• Jerry Bond

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Justin King #1

• Justin Kink #2

• Mike Carter

• Franklin #2

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Pieter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Randy! Your design is a great one and I look forward to building it. I'm with Justin - let's do this thang!

I just gota say, Its a honor to be a part of this build. Thanks to all who are participating openly and behind the scenes.. Im with you all, Lets get this going, Throw some sparks and have some fun!!!

I send a PM to Bill waiting for reply. I will forward something to Aldo .. Hey Aldo, if your looking, Can I send you a exact pencil draft of the blade or do you HAVE to have a blank??? If I can send a draft. It will be in today's mail!

Thanks again guys, lets GET R DONE!!!

Talked to Aldo, He wanted a steel blank, So thats just what I made him! Heres a scan of the blade. :) Ill send it off in tomorrows mail.

attachment.php

attachment.php

God Bless
Randy, HHH Knives

Attachments

• Knife Dogs Blade Blank.jpg
    Knife Dogs Blade Blank.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Knife Dogs 2.jpg
    Knife Dogs 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I have Aldo's Address and will send this blade off tomorrow if it meets your approval. Please let me know. :)

man this will be # two of randy's i've done. This should be fun congrats buddy. Hope i don't mangle it LOL

Well guys, I sent off the Blade and a pencil draft to Aldo today. Now its in his capable hands. Im ready to start making a few of these!!! :)

God Bless YA! and God Bless Our troops!
Randy

Randy and Bill,

I spoke to Mark Vander West at Leading Edge. He is excited to be able to do his part. Once he has the blank it should only be a few days before he gets the pieces shipped out. Then you guys can have at it.

Back