Swamp Pirate EDC

Thanks.

It would be great to wear to a job interview. Just to see the looks. Dress real nice and just have that thing swinging at your side....

Like Randy said, regarding peoples reaction, they did that before I made the knife.....first noticed the problem around high school. Some days are better than others :)

Who needs them.... they are all freaks anyway. Im just gonna sit here in the mud and finish twisting this cat tail into some good rope....why is that frog looking at me?
Bet he wishes he had a bite of this turtle samich. Crazy frog. :)

Last edited:
Wow! That is one awesome Chopper on the Half Shell buddy. You have created one of the coolest pieces ever. I'd love to see that one in person my friend. Excellent.

Pat

Thanks for the kind words Pat. It was one of those projects that just kind of created itself. Those usually turn out the best.

I had the tanned turtle skin kind of sitting around waiting for the right project. When I saw the blade shape coming together I knew it was time.....

Grafton, I can't stop looking at this one, I just love the sheath. VooDoo came by while I was looking and said
"Righteously Kewl , that one has a pulse! "
I think that means..... good........Randy

Thanks Randy and tell Voodoo thanks too. I had some turtle skin left over and I have been wrapping some handles and using it for other things. I really like the turtle leather and will have to tan some more. Lots of work skinning, fleshing, tanning etc...but worth it.

The knife fits in the category that my wife would describe as a "what the hell are you going to do with that?" project. But those are important too.

Hell, if you have to ask someone why they are sewing up a turtle leg around a sharp piece of metal, you will never understand.......:)

Neo Tribal from the Swamp and looking "Top Shelf" ! You did an excellent job on this Bush Knife, Truly one of a kind "Knife/Handle and Sheath are all "Work's of Neo Tribal Art" ! Thank's for sharing all the picture's,

Bambis dead..... Should have Thumper by the end of the week. ;)

IMG_2189.jpg

Back