SURGERY UPDATE

Glad it all went well James. Take care of yourself and do not do to much to quick. Wish you the best.

Ok here is what happened, the mess and scare tissue had wrapped around a nerve. So the doctor clipped the nerve and removed the scare tissue and trimmed back the mess. This is when the found the hernia that he repaired. So now it is two weeks of rest and then back to light duty for a couple of more. So now for recovery and back into the shop to finish it and start grinding. Thanks everyone for your support. It helps when a person has freinds to talk to and who are there in a time of need.

Ok here is what happened, the mess and scare tissue had wrapped around a nerve. So the doctor clipped the nerve and removed the scare tissue and trimmed back the mess. This is when the found the hernia that he repaired. So now it is two weeks of rest and then back to light duty for a couple of more. So now for recovery and back into the shop to finish it and start grinding. Thanks everyone for your support. It helps when a person has freinds to talk to and who are there in a time of need.

Hey wish me luck on my elk hunt. i hope your felling better....

Jeff I hope you have better luck than three of my freinds who just got back from ID. But with you living there and know the area I would say a 6x6 is heading your way. Or larger. Best of luck sir and PICS we need PICS.:D

Glad to hear you're up and about. :bud: I know this question is on everyone's lips... were the nurses cute?

Jeff I hope you have better luck than three of my freinds who just got back from ID. But with you living there and know the area I would say a 6x6 is heading your way. Or larger. Best of luck sir and PICS we need PICS.:D

Yes we know where they live. we have seen alot of elk this year. I am meat hunting, so i won't be picky. my son wants a big bull. He is young and can hunt alot harder than me...i will post some pictures when we get back....

Thanks everyone, little update. I saw the doctor Tuesday and he said I could return to work monday but no lifting. I am glad to get back to work. I have a long way to go but will be there soon enough.

James just take it slow and easy, better to pay a little now that a whole lot later. Good luck.

Taking is easy, don't want to be back under the knife. Plus the wife is on me to take it easy. Can't blame her, she has lived through this with me.

Back