Sorry

I see the surgeon on Thursday. Hopefully this will be taken care of in the next couple of weeks. Because deer season is coming up and I won't miss it.2thumbs

Good luck and we'll keep good thoughts rollin your way. Have the missus keep us updated while your down.

That's right! The cat is out of the bag cause I'm here to tell you guys he has been this way the entire time we've been married. So don't believe everything you read.:D

:haha:

Dude, she threw you under the bus.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Get well soon.

BC

Last edited:
Well I just finished with the doctor today. I will have exploritory surgury on the 28. That is a good thing but because they have to see what is going on I could have problems from the surgury. Which is a really bad thing. But after living in pain for the last 10 months I really don't care. But that is where I am at right now. If the pain on the other side doesn't go away then they will have to do that side. later. Not happy about that but if this side does well the doctor said most likely the pain would go away on the right side. Because right now I am babying the leftside so it doesn't hurt. So when I get home then Katie will post or if I can I will.2thumbs This will get me done just in time for deer season. It starts two and a half weeks later from the day I have surgury.

10 months in pain ain't no fun, but neither is 15 years.

I hope you do better than I did.

You have a damn good attitude for being in pain for that long brother. Get it knocked out and post pics of them kills buddy2thumbs

Well I just finished with the doctor today. I will have exploritory surgury on the 28. That is a good thing but because they have to see what is going on I could have problems from the surgury. Which is a really bad thing. But after living in pain for the last 10 months I really don't care. But that is where I am at right now. If the pain on the other side doesn't go away then they will have to do that side. later. Not happy about that but if this side does well the doctor said most likely the pain would go away on the right side. Because right now I am babying the leftside so it doesn't hurt. So when I get home then Katie will post or if I can I will.2thumbs This will get me done just in time for deer season. It starts two and a half weeks later from the day I have surgury.

I hope your recovery is a speedy one, James. All the best to you and your family for what you are going through. Please remember: Nothing very very good or very very bad ever lasts very very long.

It's so true that the medications can throw you into strange places without it seeming strange at all. For what I have seen happen to my wife and what I believe happened to me was that we both became more confrontational, and agressive with far less interest in others. I know that part sure hurts if you ever find out you were in that sort of state.
I believe that you knowing about this "attitude" that has happened has and will help you to deal with that. The medications? Stay with what they tell you. It's got to be terrible hard to fight the pain. With repect for your pain problems and hoping to hear this interuption in your life is over. Frank

Back