Smoke for a Friend

Hey folks,just heard back from Dave;
he was in the hospital again...
"Jon,
I can really use some reading material now. I just got the result from some xrays taken tuesday of last week and the doctor has determined I have degenerative disc problems L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1, so basically if I go for the surgery I will be flat of my back for awhile. Sounds like fun, huh? To go with the legs stuff, I'm really having a blast now. :)

My address is;

David Cardin
**** Snead Circle
Sharpsburg,Ga.,*****

I appreciate all the good thoughts, prayers, and the hope. I'm proud to have you guys for family."
David C.
aka Marauder
...................................................................................
Anyone who would like to send Dave some reading material,
please PM me and I'll give you his full mailing addy,
or if you're close to him and would like to maybe swing by,drop something off
and visit with him,well hell,you'll go to the top of my Christmas mailing list!

Thank you Friends...I am so very proud to be part of a Family like this.
Wolf.

Damn! Disc problems to go with it?

Been there, still there.
L3-4 Discectomy, then Fusion, with accompanying damage to Sciatic Nerve roots.

Not a fun time ahead for David but, if he does what he's told, it should turn out better for him than it did me.
Back surgery has come quite a ways since my problems, so that's a definite plus.

I send Dave 16 magazines this morning. If anyone else sends him any be sure to send it "Media" rate it is about 10 bucks cheaper from where I am.

I packed it in a Micky Mouse box so that the nurses will give him crap about it.

I told him not to return them, keep them or pass them on.

Good luck to him.

Bob

Bob, I just looked up Awesome in the dictionary, and your picture was there!:biggrin:

Thank you my friend,
Big Blessings on ya!

Just heard back from David yesterday,
and again today:

"Jon,
The magazines may have come today, but I haven't been to the mailbox yet. With still trying to work and physical therapy for the back it seems like the rest of the time I'm asleep. I'll check the mailbox as soon as I get home in the morning and let you know for sure. Please Thank Bob for me.

I'm so thankful the Dr decided to opt for the pt over the surgery. With the leg infection and the congestive heart failure the Dr was afraid to put me on the table unless that was the last alternative. Glad I didn't get a cut happy doc"...

..." I appreciate you and the knife family being concerned. It means a lot to me. Thanks man, more than you will ever know."

David

"The package from Bob did come today. WOW. I really appreciate the magazines. Please Thank Bob for me. I haven't had any Blade magazines in years. Thank you a million as well. I appreciate you checking in on me."

Thanks again Bob and friends,
your Good Vibes and Prayers mean a great deal to him.
Franklin,I'll see about putting you in touch with him,and you guys can figure out what he already has or doesn't,
I'm sure he'd love some more reading material.
Thanks man!

Back