show us how you carry your custom knives

SHOKR

hey guys
lets post how we carry custom knives, fixed or folder; hunting, EDC, tactical, neck, so on. concealed or not.

thanks

this is the only knife i carried so far

20121210_151736.jpg

This is nearing a matter of shame for me. Thanks for reminding me that I never carry one of my own knives Bwaaaa hahahaha.

This does make me think of a flipper blade I forged from W2 awhile back to make myself an EDC though.

Maybe just maybe I'll take a little time to surface grind and profile this blade today.

FWIW though I ALWAYS carry my Emerson CQC-10.

-Josh

well you know whats more embaressing Josh? i could get arrested for carrying a knife like this and i still do it but you dont :p

Hahahahahah Ahmad... Thats embarassing for me not you :) LOL

Our laws here are little funny. Open carry of a belt knife is fully legal. Cover over it with a light shirt and guess what, now that same knife is a "Concealed weaapon".

discresion is always best IMHO so I choose to stick with my folder which is also legal and discrete.

None of this gives me a Pass though because I've got everything needed to make myself a folder out in the shop.

IF I was gonna stroll around town sporting a fixed blade-

I'd make a 4 3/4 to 5" tanto shape full tang with a single finger guard. Probably go with carbon fiber or Ti bolsters and carry it in an Inside-the-waistband Kydex rig.

That's what I'd do... just sayin ;)

-Josh

Josh Dabney:235508 said:
Hahahahahah Ahmad... Thats embarassing for me not you :) LOL

Our laws here are little funny. Open carry of a belt knife is fully legal. Cover over it with a light shirt and guess what, now that same knife is a "Concealed weaapon".

discresion is always best IMHO so I choose to stick with my folder which is also legal and discrete.

None of this gives me a Pass though because I've got everything needed to make myself a folder out in the shop.

IF I was gonna stroll around town sporting a fixed blade-

I'd make a 4 3/4 to 5" tanto shape full tang with a single finger guard. Probably go with carbon fiber or Ti bolsters and carry it in an Inside-the-waistband Kydex rig.

That's what I'd do... just sayin ;)

-Josh

Lol that IS what i meant

Well if you make that and want someone to carry it instead of you... Well, i guess i can do it, as a friend!

Been thinking about making tanto blades for a while, the bevel intimidates me a bit though

This post is steering in the wrong direction... Lol

Back