Seax

I'm not sure what you mean with your question. Not sure what you mean by "a regular seax". The word just means knife so it covers a lot of territory. Broken back seax refers to a blade with a distal and proximal taper to the spine both in width and thickness from the peak of the spine with the resulting clip being about a quarter to a third of the length of the blade.

Doug

I'm not sure what you mean with your question. Not sure what you mean by "a regular seax". The word just means knife so it covers a lot of territory. Broken back seax refers to a blade with a distal and proximal taper to the spine both in width and thickness from the peak of the spine with the resulting clip being about a quarter to a third of the length of the blade.

Doug

Hey Doug when putting a distal taper on a knife do you put it on the blade before you start grinding bevels or is it actually apart of the bevel grinding process. Thanks

Doug
This helps thanks

Back