Ring guard fighter

Dan Graves

Have not posted a knife in a while and thought this one would be nice to show. Ring guard fighter , my Damascus in feather pattern blade, ferrule in W's pattern and ring guard in interrupted San Mia Damascus. Handle is ancient Walrus ivory. The end I left natural as an Inuit Indian hacked it off the tusk and used for something? Blade length is 4 7/8 inches and overall is 9 1/8th inches. Stand is Black Walnut.

Dan, that is absolutely beautiful. Feather pattern damascus just blows me away and that is some of the nicest I've ever seen.

Thanks for showing,
Carey

Thanks so much for the nice comments and I want to add my thanks to Delbert Ealy for the tips on making the Damascus. They were great! Thanks Delbert.

Dan
That is a very nice peice of work, great damascus (feather is my personal favorite) and that guard is outstanding and the way everthing is put together, well it just flows!

Jerry

They said it all that is an outstanding piece of work. the feather pattern is probable the best I've seen. Everything flows beautifully from tip to handle.

Larry

Back