Project completed

C Craft

Well I know to most this is not that big of a leap for most of you but, for me this has been a project a long time coming. Had it not been for KenH it was one of those project that may have ended up in the corner of the shop entitled, "didn't work out like I intended it too"!

Anyway here are a couple of pics of my new Tempering oven/stabilizer curing unit, commonly called a toaster with PID control!:3: I am as proud as a of it, as if it were a new puppy dog! :biggrin:

IMG_2869_zpsf3aff503.jpg

IMG_2868_zps561c12cb.jpg

Now I got to play around with it and learn "how to and how not to"! Ken showed me more than I can remember at this point about programming the PID. This just reminds me of why I don't need a smart phone! :what!::lol:

Once again I owe a big thanks too Ken Holland! :35: Check out this thread and you can get a better sense of what I am referring to!

http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?39572-Shout-out-to-quot-Da-Man-quot&p=309850#post309850

Last edited:
awesome job, getting outside your comfort zone on a build is what its all about, congrats and thanks for sharing, im thinking I need one of these now

Back