Prayers needed

redhorsetactical

Hey guys . I haven't been on in a bit but I wanted to ask yall prayers to pray for my wife. She is suspected of having breast cancer. We have been doing various tests for the past 2 weeks. And finally this thurs we will have the biopsy done. The radiologists rated her 5 from 1 to 5 and 5 being the most concerned. So were trying to keep spirits high and were praying our butts off. The positives she has going for her is that she is only 31 and she just got done breast feeding about 3 months ago. They said those factors lower her chances of having it but that its still a possibility. So any helpful prayers are much appreciated. Thanks guys for reading!!

an armed society is a polite society

Good luck with everything Don't give up on the fight I was 22 when I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma I had a football sized tumor in my chest collapsing my left lung with a liter of fluid in my other lung and a golfball sized tumor in my neck. I have have been in remission for 9 years. Glad I never gave up. Think positive and stay strong!! Good luck to you and your Wife.

Thanks a lot yall it def means a lot with more people gaving us In their thoughts!

Dang arock that's awesome making it through that! She is def willing to fight for sure!

Thanks again rhino and brad!

Prayer is a powerful thing! You can count on it!

Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been able to update in quite a few days.

Well we did the biopsy and it did come back positive for ductal carcinoma. So this week she did genetic testing to see if was a passed down gene since she is so young. And she did the PET scan yesterday to find out what stage it is in. We will get the final results in on july 1st. We definitely appreciate all of yall praying for her!! We set up a go fund me acct for her bills which has had an awesome impact on her. She feels very blessed to have so many people trying to help us and so many people praying. It has been an eye opening experience for us on just how fast people can come together to help out. It has been a vey expensive road these past two weeks esp. Clsince we do not have insurance. But God has blessed us and we have been making it which is awesome.
She has been in high spirits with only a few times of breaking down. So we just pray continually and we are trying to see God through this and its purpose! We hope that once all the testing is back that it'll be good news and that it hasn't spread. But regardless of the outcome she is keeping her eyes on God and hoping this can be for his glory.

I had a talk with Kirk Guillot two days ago and he is an awesome guy. He is selling a knife he recently made and donating the funds to us. He has had his own battles and offered prayer as well. He is a very nice dude and I'm thankful for having talked to him. He and I both talked about how helpful the knife community is and it has been nothing but amazing. I've been a tattoo artist for 17 yrs and the only people I've talked to or offered condolences are the people I know. I've heard from people I've never met in the knife community sending emails praying for us. It makes me love this community even more and know God put me in it for a reason.

Thanks again guys

Back