Please Test my knife

Rusty, you'll have to send me some photos and prices on the pie es you are bringing to Little Rock so I can go ahead and reserve one. :D

This is the list I have, If I dont have your name I wont add your name to the list to be drawn. I will have my daughter pick 10 Names. Please either PM or email your address if you have not already.
Sean Cochran*
Denton Eller
Murphy D.*
Mike @ Diamond G Knives
Darrin Sanders*
CDHumiston*
J.A.Williams*
David Broadwell*
NoahL.*
JatMat*
Bigern26*
Semper708
Cliff Fendley*
John T Wyllie Jr.*
Nathan310*
This is the list I have!

The asterisk means I already have your address.

Last edited:
Oh almost for got lol, My daughter had a funeral to go to. Ill just start at the top of the list and send it to all that I have addresses for.

How long should we keep it, and do we send it to the next person on the list or send it back to you? Just wondering. I'm like a kid waiting on christmas.

Rusty , what a name.

Rusty, very cool that you sent out examples of your work.

I make pistol holsters, and did the same thing in some of the gun forums. I only asked for feedback.

I look forward to seeing the responses.

Rusty Gray

Yeah it's gonna happen, just had some personal things come up that I didn't expect. Death in the family and my daughter got sick kind of stuff. Sorry for the wait Ill get to it as soon as I can.

No problem at all, Rusty! I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope your daughter gets to feeling better.

~Noah

Last edited:
Back