Pheasant stamp

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
I am looking for this stamp. If you have one please let me know. We will make a deal that you could not possibly refuse…

IMG-9365.jpg

Dennis, Found one on EBay at SaberShores Treasures business # 5808.…. Item number 8308 they have one left and are asking $28.00 for it. Hope this helps and it’s still there for you!
Mike

Mike, Perhaps opaul was able to find your item, but I looked for the item you refer to but wasn't able to find it. An item number is usually a good bit longer than 4 digits. Something like this "403565583119"

You can also post a link to the item on this site, by shortening the total link to www.ebay.com/itm/403565583119 which works good. It's better than the full long link. You can see only the portion from "?" mark to start is retained, and rest deleted.

Thank you for searching. I was hoping someone on KD had one. I know, that is a big hope. It is a discontinued stamp and kind of hard to find. I am not the biggest fan of buying online from unknown sellers. Lately, been burned a couple of times.

Back