PayPal, GunPal, GPal, who's yer Pal? Aaaarrrggghhh! Not again?!

I think we need to stay on track here. this is not a paypal gpal bashing thread. I will close it if it keeps up.

I still use paypal more than I take credit cards. It's a shame Gpal has had so much trouble getting things ironed out since they could be a good thing.

Just to inform my fellow 'Dogs.
I have been trying to extract my money from gpal for months now to no avail.
Every time you contact support they open a file and never follow through. I now have about a dozen open files and still no responses.
Today, I filed a complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). They are well aware of gpal and suggested that I also complain to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) 48 hours after the FTC complaint. The FTC complaint has a mandatory response time that gpal will have to address.

I only have $225.00 in there, but the principle is what matters.

Keep you posted.
Steve

Gun pal update.
Their response to the Federal trade Commission complaint was that they would deposit my money within 10 days. The wife also contacted the States Attorney and they will step in after the 10 day period. So far these are all free services and I still should get the full amount.

I'm trying to set a legal precedent here. If it works I will pass all the info on for you 'Dogs to use.

Steve

Last edited:
Gun pal update.
Their response to the Federal trade Commission complaint was that they would deposit my money within 10 days. The wife also contacted the States Attorney and they will step in after the 10 day period. So far these are all free services and I still should get the full amount.

I'm trying to set a legal precedent here. If it works I will pass all the info on for you 'Dogs to use.

Steve

I hope it works...Good luck...

As mentioned previously, there is a service available now called "Square". It has a little device that you can plug into your iPhone/iPad to read credit cards with, or you can type in the card details and process the transaction. I applied for mine a short while ago, so I haven't used it extensively, but there are a bunch of guys in my office that have used it, and love it. Check it out. No, I don't work for them, or represent them in any way, means or fashion - I just like their products, and I have 0 issues getting my money out of them.

Hope you get your money soon, Steven.

Last edited:
Back