NWG pictage

ERIK

I've spent as much time building my NWG as I have making knives. Here are a few views of the grinder and some of the accessories.

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_8073.jpg

IMG_5674.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_9792.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

I love this thing. EA.

Nice work Eric!
Looks like you could have a card game on that extra large work rest and grind a knife at the same time!! :s12137:
I like it!

Laurence

rhinoknives.com/

Thats very nice. I am currently working on mine, and you have made some of the mods that I was thinking of. good to know that it will work.

Thats very nice. I am currently working on mine, and you have made some of the mods that I was thinking of. good to know that it will work.

That's nice to hear, I like sharing ideas which is why I posted. I also think the NWG can be one heck of a sweet grinder at an entry level price. There are some other sweet entry grinders, but when you make it you can modify it a little bit easier I think.

Man, that is a sweet build.

Thanks, Uncle Billy.

I really like the drill press column & table that you used for the work rest !! I need to find a few table top drill presses to use that way, even if they had the rack & pinion set up to raise and lower the table. Great idea, this would save a lot of time over building something like that ! Thanks for sharing.
Clint

Yes! I have a column from a 50's floor model drill press and table that I will use sorta like that.

Laurence

URL=http://www.rhinoknives.com/

Last edited:
Very nice and well done. I really like that vertical work rest too, great idea.

Thanks all. Remy, I should take another picture of that rest. I recently tapped it and got rid of the protruding bolt so she is all flush and nowhere to hang up.

Erik

Back