Newbie to forums

Stoney327

Hello
Please allow me to say Hi and " Thank You " for welcoming me to the forum. Background:
I have been making knives since 1966, when, my dad ,a machinist, got me started in the hobby I now run my small business " Pappy Dave's Knives " as a word of mouth operation. I have knives in about 25 states and 4 other countries. Please don't take that as anything other than a statement of fact, NO bragging meant by it !!;) I was a Mechanical Engineer from 1987 until 2009 I designed and built Machinery and acted as plant manager for the company. In 2009 the company closed it's doors due to Global Economy and foriegn competition. I was given the chance to become a substitute teacher ay a local vocational school where I am employed currently. I am a Certified Welder and Machinist and substitute for 17 subjects. Again, Thank You very much in advance for your help.
Kindest regards:
Dave
Stoney327

Welcome to KD Dave. Very impressive credo so won't recommend the the newbie forum. Would love to see some of your work and sure you could give us some tips.

Back