Newbie from West Texas

OldGringo

Hello all, I'm a new member from West Texas and I first wanted to thank you for allowing me to participate.

I am not a maker, I found out about this forum from being on the mailing list for MKMS. I joined their list because I have been toying with the idea of purchasing a blade blank and making a knife.

I am a bit of a DIY guy, I make my own camping\hiking gear and I also am fairly accomplished with electronics and computers.

I apologize for any dumb questions I may ask in advance and will be a bit of a lurker as I work to become more family with the "lingo" as well as explore the possibilities. I am truly impressed with the community and skills of its members.

Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Hey man, I live in Las Cruces and have been on the forum for about 4 - 5 months. So far I've completed 4 knives, three of which I have showcased here. If you are coming to Cruces MP me and I will invite you over to my shop/garage. Love to see you.

Wallace

Hey man, I live in Las Cruces and have been on the forum for about 4 - 5 months. So far I've completed 4 knives, three of which I have showcased here. If you are coming to Cruces MP me and I will invite you over to my shop/garage. Love to see you.

Wallace

Thanks! I really appreciate that. This is all new to me, being able to ask questions would really help.

I'll checkout the ones you have showcased.

Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back