New leather tool rack

D

DC KNIVES

Finally got tired of walking back and forth to my toolboxes, so I made a new tool rack.Sorry now that I got rid of most of my woodworking tools, but I put this together using 1"x 12" shelving boards.Now it's easy to reach and store all my goodies.Dave

toolrack2.jpg

toolrack1.jpg

toolrack.jpg

Clean, organized work areas lead to better work- nice example of how things should be done. Makes me want to clean and organize better...

Dave I did a holder for all my diamond bits then a block type holder for my punches and scribes and some leather tools but after seeing that im going to the work shop . Im not a copy cat but im like you I hate walking back and forth for one thing at a time . I will try not to out do you by any means lol I do have 60 bf of 100 year old mahogany lol I agree with ausbrooks when your neat and organised things go so smoothly. Kellyw

Kelly,it wouldn't be that hard to out do it, as I was shooting for quick function over lasting beauty,lol.After a week or so of having it up,I really like it.I am looking forward to seeing your pics Kelly.Dave

Back