New daughters early arrival

Way to go, Josh! Great looking family you have buddy.

Congrats on the girl!! Kids.....the best thing on the planet, period2thumbs2thumbs

Chris

Josh, that is one beautiful little girl! Don't let go of her ever, cuz if you do she'll grow up too fast. Congrats to you and your wife.

Pat

Congrats!!! We are all thankful your family is doing well. You are in our prayers.

Congratulations Josh. I've been gone for a couple of days so I just checked in and heard the news. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Carey

Thanks for all the wonderful words, prayers, and advice fellas !

All continues to go VERY well here and we're pretty much waiting for her to gain some weight to bring her home. She has gained the last couple of days so she's heading in the right direction :)

Congrats to you and your wife Josh, and big brother too (we can't leave him out). I hope all continues to go well and wish her home really soon. Take care

Danielle looks like a little sweetie. Congrats Josh! She is a miricle baby and a wonderful addition to the Dabney family. I also pray she continues to do well and can go home soon.

Last edited:
Hey Josh, congratulations and good luck! You ought to be proud, I just got my big news a couple weeks ago. What a feeling!

Congrats Proud Poppa and Family!
Welcome to the World,Danielle!!
Brother,in '64 I was born almost 4 months preemie,
and the docs told my folks basically "don't hold your breath;you're likley not takin' him home..." I was under 3 lbs,and badly jaundiced.
(they knew a LOT less about severely premature babies back then than now).
I survived,and the docs told my folks to take me somewhere warm,dry,and stable (in terms of climate) as the Ottawa,Canada weather would possibly kill me (sub-zero winter temps,and summer humidity),or at the least give me serious respiratory problems.
Long story short;indomitable Will won the battle,and I'm here to tell the tale...
well,that and I'm just too danged ugly to die ;)
Good Smoke and Blessings coming to you and yours bro:
May Wolf (my totem) Watch over your House,and Peace and Fortune Smile on you.
WolfPrayer.jpg

Congrats. Make sure you spend some time with her and don't miss out on seeing her grow up while you spend your weekends in the shed.

josh,we went thru the same thing as you 2 years ago with our little boy,he was born at 24 weeks guestation and had to stay in hospital till the full term.very stressfull and i know what your going thru.looks like shes going well and youll have her home in no time,
and back to normal life ( exept for the new arrival keeping you up in the wee hours!)
best wishes,
casey

Back