Neck knife for the wife

Justin Presson

My wife has wanted a knife and I have been trying to figure out what. She said she wanted something she could take jogging with her incase a stray dog or creeper came up on her. This is what I came up with. She also was worried about grip being sweaty so I added some texture to the handle and only took it to 220 grit.

AEB-L stonewash finish
Blue g10 handle
Carbon fiber pins

I had fun with filters taking the pictures as you can tell

The sheath has a leather backing with a snap so if it works she can clip it on her bra between her breast. Not sure if it will work she will have to try it.

Thanks for looking.
Justin

Dude that is awesome, all the way!!!! Love the logo, love the stonewash finish. You need quit telling people your new to knifemaking, looking pro to me.

Thanks guys, she loved it and actually took it with her jogging last night. Need to mod the sheath a bit but I think it's gonna work. She actually liked it best on her side snapped to her bra so she can cross draw it.

Anthony I still feel like a newbie!! Thanks on the logo I drew it up and then had a guy clean it up and format it for me. Chris Taylor gave me a contact for the guy if ya ever need anything done.

That turned out slick Justin. I prefer the small knives myself. People actually use them and they can be carried easily. Glad you were able to work out something on the logo!

That turned out slick Justin. I prefer the small knives myself. People actually use them and they can be carried easily. Glad you were able to work out something on the logo!
Thanks Chris,
I love the size of it, I told the wife I just might keep it myself and she said it's yours for $200.....lol trying to sell me my own knife!
I think I will make a small batch of them seems to be good interest. Not sure about price point so if anyone has advice on that I would take it.

Thanks Chris,
I love the size of it, I told the wife I just might keep it myself and she said it's yours for $200.....lol trying to sell me my own knife!
I think I will make a small batch of them seems to be good interest. Not sure about price point so if anyone has advice on that I would take it.
It's not my place to tell you what your knives are worth. Be honest with yourself and the customers and you can't go wrong.

Back