My first Flipper I'm able to sell

ffkaelb

EDIT this isn't for sale, that wasn't the best choice for a title.

This is a long awaited milestone for me.
Here is my First Flipper to sell! I've been working on the idea for years and here's the culmination of my effort. This is actually the knife I am most proud of that I've ever made.

This will be named Concaire, after the Gaelic word for Conqueror. I wanted to have a slightly different naming style than most others in the market, and to have something that ties my name in with my knives.
Specs:
Overall Length is 8.75" open, and 4.75" closed. Overall thickness minus the clip is 5/8" with clip it measures just over 3/4" outside thickness.
.187" CPM154 SS blade 3.75" cutting edge. Flat ground and swedged, with random jimping on the ramp. Blade is satin finished on the flats with grind left natural.
Roller bearing system around a 3/16 picot system, both sourced from AKS. SS screws and titanium pivot screw from them as well.
Lock side of frame is .130" titanium, and the show side is .070. Both sides as well as the clip have been random heat anodized. Lock engagement is set deep per my personal preference, ~.100" and the lock face has been carbidized.
Black/green G10 backspacer. Clip is bent from .040 titanium Lanyard hole is 3/16.
This particular one has a bolster of green G10 and a scale of carbon fiber. Future models will have a single color scale, upgradeable to the bolster. At some time, I will be trying a Ti bolster.
Thanks for looking, and if anyone has any questions I'd be happy answer them!

SAM_0223.jpgSAM_0205.jpgSAM_0208.jpgSAM_0211.jpgSAM_0214.jpgSAM_0222.jpgSAM_0235.jpg

Last edited:
Back