My Donation for the American Valor Benefit Raffle...

Steven Long

Here is my donation...

- 3/16" thick 440C
- 7 3/4" OAL
- 3 1/2" Cutting Edge
- Ironwood Burl Handle with Black G10 Liners
- 3/16" Stainless Steel Pins

Knife5002_zps2b92d62a.jpg

Knife5004_zpsf8c7868d.jpg

Knife5006_zps69085946.jpg

Knife5010_zpsc0716c03.jpg

I hope someone enjoys it...

Another beauty...

gentlemen, if you haven't bought a few chances on this fund raiser for American Valor, respectfully, you are nuts. Only 300 tickets. Several killer knives.

Again, this is to send a wounded veteran on the hunt of a lifetime as a small payback for what they gave us as a nation.

That is a knife that I would buy. I haven't seen very many that I like enough to say that. It just works. If I ever have money to spend on handmade knives I will have to buy one from you.

Another beauty...

gentlemen, if you haven't bought a few chances on this fund raiser for American Valor, respectfully, you are nuts. Only 300 tickets. Several killer knives.

Again, this is to send a wounded veteran on the hunt of a lifetime as a small payback for what they gave us as a nation.

Sorry for my ignorance Tracy, but would you happen to have details on where we can pick up some tickets if any are left? I brielfy checked the forum but seemed like the raffles listed were all older.

Another beauty...

Thanks BossDog!

Fantastic work, Steven! And for a great cause, too. Well done.

Thank you, Shawn!

That is a knife that I would buy. I haven't seen very many that I like enough to say that. It just works. If I ever have money to spend on handmade knives I will have to buy one from you.

Wow! What an awesome thing for you to say. Thanks, Liam!

Thanks Steven,
That is a sweet beauty.
I love everything about it.

These donations make me proud to be a KnifeDog.

Steve

Back