My Brother's New Hunting Knife

That is a fine looking blade Murph, Is that satin finish? Cain't wait to see it finished.
You know that the black macarta is diff depends on where you buy.
Keep up the good work bud. Jerry

I just about got this one done last night/this morning. It'll be waiting on me when I get home (if I can stay awake, was up all night workng on it.). It now haa a 1,000 grit satin finish with black micarta scales, corby bolts and ss thong tube. The handle should be set this afternoon and I can shape it.

Just got in from work and took it outside to take a photo. Those dang scratches pop put in the absolute worst places in sunlight. :12: Would have been nice to have seen them prior to glueing up the handle. I guess I'll have to try to get creative and try to work them out.

That's looking better and better, Murph. If your brother can't handle anything he comes across while hunting he just ain't using the knife right. There's everything from a skinner to a tango sticker in that blade.

Complete!

Here is the first photo of the knife. I still need to do a little cleaning on it and I need to make a sheath. I'll try to get the sheath made and a few better resolution photos taken tomorrow.

RCF Tactical.jpg

Attachments

• RCF Tactical.jpg
    RCF Tactical.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 17
Really nice Murph! And thank you for serving our country. Anyone can put their mouth on the line but it takes someone with dedication and courage to put their life on the line.

Murph , That's a real fine looking blade . You've done a GREAT job . Truly you should be very proud . Bill

Back