My Anniversary Present From My Loving Wife

Now the hard part is that our anniversary is still a month away. I'm thinking she might let me look at it before I head to Ft.Polk this weekend. Now I have to go shopping for her present.

AHA! Your wife had an ulterior motive! ;) She still sounds like a winner and a keeper. Congratulations!

I missed the package!!! They tried to deliver it while I was at lunch. :( Now I have to go pick it up at the hub this evening.

Give a guy time to make it to the hub to pick it up Fletch. The hub doesn't open til 1730 and then I have to wait for the driver to return with the package.

Well, I have to wait another day. The delivery driver didn't make it back to the hub prior to them closing for business. I should have it between 13-1400 hrs.

Murph, Do you want me to pick it up for you?
I promise I wont cut anything or test it out or anything [sort of]
Jerry

Come on Murph let's see it, let's see it. I don't think we can wait. The anticipation is killing us all.

Pat

LOL, how do you think I feel? I've been waiting on this for over 20 yrs. I must admit though, I was amazed how quick they processed my order.

That's an awesome gift. Congratulations. Does your wife have any sisters?

:D

Luv ya Babe!!! XXOO Happy 4th!!!

Yes!!! We got it today!!! Yaaaaaahhhhhhhhoooooo 2thumbs I hope you (my hubby) will treasure it always! I Love Ya Munches & Bunches! XXOO
We will have to post a pic! :) I have waited 5 years to get this for him. It's a month+ early but I don't think he mind's getting this one early....do you? LOL
Wonder what my hubby will get me for our aniversary???... :bud:
Love, Nadine XXOO :p

P.S. -Sorry Clydetz....no ulterior motive huh1

What a wonderful wife Nadine is Murph! You're a lucky lucky man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here Ya Go, I took A Couple Of Photos

Here ya go guys! I snapped a couple of photos this afternoon. Please excuse the dirty combat boots in the background. They're getting old and worn but too dang comfortable to get rid of. The sad thing is that I have a brand new pair just like them sitting in the closet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 38
Back