Memorial day rememberance

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
For all those who have given their lives to protect and serve America, may you rest in peace with our gratitude.
For all those families that have suffered a loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
For all of those that have served or are serving, we salute you.

It's good to see our warrior hero's celebrated like they deserve.
t

+1! We take far too much for granted in this Country. To those Brothers and Sisters that I stood beside throughout my military career, and especially to those who gave all, THANK YOU. To those who have not served, remember, and teach your children and grandchildren.....for if we forget, we are doomed to repeat.

Hear Hear! To our fallen that paid the ultimate price for our freedoms!
We salute all of you and I'm BBQing some Ahi Tuna steaks tonight in your honor! :42::42::42::42::42::42::42:

Here are some happy service people that made it home and their happy dogs!. Must see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgiDj9czcIk

Last edited:
In memory of my cousin and childhood friend, Ralph Martin, who was killed in Vietnam while leading a patrol for the Green Beret, I am humbly grateful for all of your best wishes for our past, present and future military men and women.

God Bless America!

Grizzly Bear

Please remember all who served , especially those that paid the ultimate price . They are always in my thoughts prayers.... Bubba ..... USN retired

Back