Makers Mark

Transcript from my earlier thread.

I recently ordered stencils from three different companies. Bo Grospitch at Big Guy Illustration, T.U.S. Technologies, and IMG Electromark.

Bo Grospitch - I received 20 stencils in two different sizes for a total price of $83.48

T.U.S. Technologies - The price for 5 stencils was a total $45.45 shipped.

IMG Electromark - The price for 6 stencils in two different sizes was a total of $59.50 shipped.

These were pretty simple designs of just my two initials and last name as C.D.Humiston in script.

Update:

IMG Electromark have become my favorite. A stencil is lasting me for well over 20 knives and I burn my mark fairly deep.

All of them work fine and do what they are supposed to though...

I recently ordered stencils from three different companies. Bo Grospitch at Big Guy Illustration, T.U.S. Technologies, and IMG Electromark.

Bo Grospitch - I received 20 stencils in two different sizes for a total price of $83.48

IMG Electromark - The price for 6 stencils in two different sizes was a total of $59.50 shipped.

These were pretty simple designs of just my two initials and last name as C.D.Humiston in script.

Update:

IMG Electromark have become my favorite. A stencil is lasting me for well over 20 knives and I burn my mark fairly deep.

Thanks for the reply. This is exactly what I want. My two intials with my last name as J. E. Jones.

Update:

Also I was wondering what size stencil did you get?

I use a Cricut and cut my simple stencil out. I only use it once, but I can change the size if needed, too, or do custom stuff on the knife. I rarely have an issue with bleed out around the stencil since I use adhesive vinyl.

Back