Made one for myself

Mike Craddock

This one just finished, and I made it for me. I didn't have one of my knives that I could show and use so this will be the one.

5" W-2 blade,316 stainless guard and cap with a copper spacer, stag.
comments welcome (good or bad)

Mike

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

Beautiful work as usual Mike- interesting you went a little shorter for your "user"-

When I made a lot of hunters and field knives it didn't take long field testing that I determined that bigger is not always better.
After carrying around 7-8" blades I found out that 9' or over or about 4 1/2" and under were the blade lengths that I found were the best sizes for Bowie & Hunters. It doesn't seem like much weight difference until you have the thing on your belt all day and realize you haven't used all the length.

One big time hunter friend that I use to loan out knives to for testing said to me,
With a Rifle,Ammo, Pack, Water Jacket and maybe a sidearm etc after a few hours on foot you start asking yourself?
Next time what could I do to lighten the load especially hunting cause now you have the the meat to pack out.

If you are a catered & guided hunter you may now have this issue?

Mike,
Excellent looking and very functional knife! I really like it!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

http://www.click150.com/index.php?ref=73

Click150.com - 2%/ngÃ@yI. THÔNG TIN:

1.Dang kÃ@ T?I DÂY. ( Luu ý: ph?i xác minh email).
2. Thanh toán qua: LR ho?c Egopay... S? ti?n t?i thi?u $10 m?i l?n. (Dã có Proof)
3. Gi?i h?n d?u tu: không gi?i h?n.
4. VÃ@o Profile, ki?m tra t?t c? các thông tin c?a b?n, vÃ@ nh? thêm câu h?i b?o m?t.
5. Du?c quy?n thêm banner qu?ng cáo d? qu?ng cáo các trang web c?a b?n.
6. Hoa h?ng 3 c?p: C?p 1: 5%, C?p 2: 3%, C?p 3: 2%
7. Click vÃ@o Ã@t nh?t m?t banner/1 ngÃ@y trên h? th?ng vÃ@ d?i 60 giây d?n khi nó có dòng ch?: Congratulations! You are qualified for earning to day! d? du?c tr? 2%/ngÃ@y cho m?i gói.

VÃ@ d?: B?n có 10 gói qu?ng cáo v?i $100, b?n s? nh?n du?c $2 m?t ngÃ@y n?u b?n nh?p Ã@t nh?t m?t qu?ng cáo vÃ@ xem nó trong vòng 60 giây. Sau khi d?t 150% gói s? h?t h?n.

II.HU?NG D?N DANG KÃ
Bu?c 1: Dang kÃ@ t?i dây: http://www.click150.com/index.php?ref=73

Bu?c 2: HoÃ@n thÃ@nh thông tin nhu hình du?i dây:

Bu?c 3: M? mail click vÃ@o link d? xác th?c.

Luu ý:
Quên click qu?ng cáo ngÃ@y nÃ@o s? m?t hoa h?ng 2% ngÃ@y dó.
M?i IP ch? du?c dang kÃ@ duy nh?t 1 tÃ@i kho?n.

Thông tin c?p nh?t xem t?i dây

We're supposed to keep some? I got to looking, and all I have are the early knives and the ones with major defects. Good on you for making and keeping a nice one.

You know that as soon as someone sees it, they will want it and then you'll have to make another...:cool:

Lovely knife, the materials (I love the bit of copper) and shape are really appealing.

Back