Long time lurker... Time to sign up!!!

J.Babody

I've been poking my head in here for a good chunk of time now, and given the fact all of my supplies from usaknifemaker rolled in just in time, I think it's time I join the community.

Only bummer is that I placed my order friday for my pyroceram, belts, more steel and everything else I needed to start grinding bevels on my blanks. Pretty exciting!! Then I succeeded in wrecking my motorcycle Saturday night (must have been getting antsy, save the applause) and sprained an ankle and suffered some pretty rough road rash:34:. So now that everything is rolling in, I'm laying in bed waiting for some wounds to heal!!!

Seemed to be a blessing in disguise because I really started doing some intensive research this week, and feel like my confidence level will be much higher going into bevel grinding amongst other things. I can't thank everyone here enough for the valuable information, and I'll be sure to post my first finished pieces here to show ya! :1::1:

Sorry other about the bike slide but welcome to KD..
lots to,read while you are healing..
t

Sorry other about the bike slide but welcome to KD..
lots to,read while you are healing..
t

Out of work for a week so far and I've barely made a dent on this forum. I love coming to a place where all aspects of blades come into play. Hoping to get back to the grinder sometime next week, but I have some 1x30 belts including leather so I plan on learning to sharpen with all of the DULL knives in the kitchen until then... I'm rambling now but thanks for the good wishes, glad to be here!!

Back