Latest

Keith Willis

This is a linerlock.I have been wanting to make something a little smaller than I have been use to,so this is my first go at it,
and I am really satisfied with this size and style.
What do you guys think??

Handle: Maple burl & stainless
Liners: .050 Titanium
Blade: 3/32, flatground 1095 W/stainless thumb stud
Spine: 1095
OAL: 4-7/8
Closed: 2-7/8

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
Thanks guys....Hey Rudy...I haven't been around a lot,but I did notice you were gone.Wasn't sure what happen,and still don't
BUT,I am glad to see you back...I may bring my toys back and hang out a little more.

God bless,
Keith

Thanks Keith.
I hope things turned around for you the last few months.
It's good to be back around. My computer crashed a couple or three months ago and took a while to fix. The only time I got to get on line was when my daughter would let me use her computer a few minutes at a time when at her house. lol. No computer helped step up my game in the shop though. Keep making and showing them.

Rudy

Thanks Rudy...yes,except for some new back problems,which I go Tue to find out test results,thing are great!!
I knew,as all said "Time heals wounds"...I have almost completely healed,and it's an awesome feeling,my friend.

God bless,
Keith

Very nice Keith- I really like your smaller version- ease of carry is big- nice looking work as usual.

Thanks guys,I haven't been on in a few days..been out of town..Hope to be back home in a few days.

God bless,
Keith

Nice knife Keith. Glad to hear things are better for you. I completely understand the back pain. I am fighting a back problem right now myself.

Thanks Eric..If you want..give me a holler sometime

225-910-2291 thats a cell # but it wont do muce but text..service out here stinks..Text me I can send you my home #

God bless

Back