Knifemakers guild show

The Guild show is in progress. Like the Knifemakers Guild on Facebook and check out the photos being posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to The National Knife Museum this morning. They are opening a new exhibit this morning about The Knifemakers Guild. This museum is in Sevierville Tennessee at the same location as The Smokey Mountian Knife Works. Y'all stop by and see it when your in the area.

Might ask the Museum folks what has been done to recover the donated knives that were stolen in Montana. I know of one Guild member other than myself who lost a knife. I wrote several Guild officers about the issue but never received a response.

merzb - I'm looking up the show now and am horrified to hear anything went missing up here in Montana. Any details?

If you give me your email address I can send you a private email with copies of the correspondence on the matter. It probably isn't appropriate for an open forum. I will say that the knives were allegedly stolen from a truck at a gun show held in some university town.

The museum has had theft occur. The library has to be kept locked and an appointment is needed to get in there because of theft. It is a shame but that's the way it is these days.

Back