"KnifeDogTags"

Just noticed, the 'N' in the top "KNIFE" has a little glitch in the leg, you may want to fix that. Corel decided to put some extra nodes in there for some reason...

Please keep us posted on the progress. I'm in for two sets of tags and a couple of t-shirts.

Murph

Wow, those are cool!!!

I was wondering if a non-military guy wearing dog tags might be disrespectful to our servicemen (no matter what's on them) but considering a bunch of guys that have served our country are posting to this thread... it must not matter. ;)

What is the "picture" part of it though? Is that a silhouette of a dog? I showed it to my buddy and he said, "The tags with the forum name is cool, but what the hell is on the second one?"

Just throwing it out there as food for thought. Please don't ban1 me. unsure

Nick, don't worry about it. We military type don't get offended when civilians wear tags. Of course, some of us do make fun of the "Blinged" tags on the wanna be gangsters. Heck, I even had a set of mil-spec tags made for each of my kids. They wear them proudly on thier collars.

Murph

Go ahead and put me down for a set of tags. Just wanted to get on the list.

Thanks,
SDS

Okay, cool. cool 1

When I was a kid I always wanted to wear my Grandpa's dog tags from the Korean War, or Dad's from his run in the navy... but they always said I'd lose them. I'm sure they were right. :eek: lol

.040" Ti, these "KNIFEDOGTAGS" are too cool! Running them right now. They will be ready soon. Tracy will be posting for orders. 2thumbs
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

Dave is cutting these right now.

We are cutting 150 sets of these.

The price will be $20 for the set. They will be tumbled to debur and smooth the edges and then sand blasted. The set includes a 30" beaded chain for a necklace. You can cut that length down and make a key chain with it if you like. I will also throw in a your color choice of silicon rubber silencers. The colors are here.

A couple things to note. These are .040" Titanium, not inexpensive aluminum. They are waterjet cut. The cutting time is over 8 hours for a 150 pieces. These aren't laser images, they are cut outs and there is a pair of them, not just a single dog tag.

This is Dave's picture. He says Beretta not included..

You can go here and pre-order: KnifeDogs.com dog tags

ry%3D480

Last edited:
Please sir, put me down for a set! Thank you! Eddie can be indentured to you ;), or I'll gladly pay for it!

I think I was one of the first to order these. I received an e-mail on Friday telling me that they had shipped. I should have them tomorrow or Tuesday I'm guessing.

Murph

Back