Knife show in Boise, Id

I'm paid up! Now I've got update the website and see about travel. And not wait until the last minute, haha

I sent the app and the check in already. I see I'm already on the table holders list. Whoo Hooo. I've never been to Boise before. I hear there are wolf packs outside of town.

I'm going too. I will be really nice to go to Boise that time of year. I won't have that far to travel.
Maybe I can get a table next to that Bruce Bump guy and have some of his Jedi Force rub off :):)

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives
Blade Show tester table 24P-A

I sent the app and the check in already. I see I'm already on the table holders list. Whoo Hooo. I've never been to Boise before. I hear there are wolf packs outside of town.

Yeh bruce there a few around. seen one in my neighbors back yard last fall. not a pack just a loner.

Yeh bruce there a few around. seen one in my neighbors back yard last fall. not a pack just a loner.

Theres a Idaho farm kid at the college here with a rear window sticker on his 4x4 that says "Smoke a Pack a Day" and has a picture of a wolf. He has all kinds of wolf stories.

I'm going too. I will be really nice to go to Boise that time of year. I won't have that far to travel.
Maybe I can get a table next to that Bruce Bump guy and have some of his Jedi Force rub off :):)

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives
Blade Show tester table 24P-A

:D That would be fun Bruce. They will allow table preferance early like now. You can watch my table especially if I drink too much coffee again. :D

Theres a Idaho farm kid at the college here with a rear window sticker on his 4x4 that says "Smoke a Pack a Day" and has a picture of a wolf. He has all kinds of wolf stories.

Yes you see a lot of those stickers here in the boise area.. I had my wolf tag last year. no luck

Just before I woke up this morning I had been dreaming that I was out checking on my cows down by the creek and I had spotted these huge wolf footprints. What was that?

Some friends of mine that live across the state in Salmon have had something like 26 or so surrounding there house and dining on veal. there is also a pack around my house right now.

:D That would be fun Bruce. They will allow table preferance early like now. You can watch my table especially if I drink too much coffee again. :D

Bruce, I would be like one of those wolves. Drooling all over your knives. :D I drink a lot of coffee myself. So maybe we would need to hire someone to watch both tables.

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives
Blade Show tester table24P-A

Here is one just to put it into perspective.
standard.jpg

two more from Wyoming near the Idaho boarder.

standard.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! they're huge! I wont be camping out ever again. Ya see tv shows with wolves but dont get the real idea how big they are.

Back